Siminov Android ORM
Siminov Android ORM is a open source Object/Relational Mapping solution for Android environments. It maps data from an object model representation to a relational data model representation (and visa versa).
Siminov Android ORM not only takes care of the mapping from Java classes to database tables (and from Java data types to SQL data types), but also provides data query and retrieval facilities.
All the features you need
Siminov Android ORM provides a easy set of defined descriptors which can be broadly classified as
2. Application Deployment
All resources required by application are created and managed by Siminov Android ORM. (Eg: Creating Application Database, Deploying Application, Managing Relationships, Generating Database Queries).
3. Multiple Schema's Supported
Siminov Android ORM provides easy way to support multiple schema's if required by application.
4. Events Notifier
It provides event notifiers which gets triggered based on particular action by Siminov Android ORM
5. Database API's
6. Aggregation API's
7. Database Transaction API's
8. Database UpgradeOver time the requirement of the database within the application may change, this is almost inevitable if your application is in active development and you're constantly adding new features. Properly upgrading the database in application is important, because if something goes wrong application will have unexpected behaviour (such as crashing) or app may may loose its all data and have to start over.
Siminov provides easy way to upgrade application database. It only support adding new table to existing database, adding a new column to existing table, and deleting existing table.
9. Database Encryption (SQLCipher)
Data Secuirty plays important role when we talk about database. It protect your database from desctructive forces and the unwanted actions of unauthorized users.
Siminov Android ORM provides implementation for SQLCipher to protect application database from any unauthorized users.
10. Handling Libraries Based ORM
An android library project is a development project that holds shared android source code and resources. Other android application projects can reference the library project and, at build time, include its compiled sources in their .apk files.
Siminov Android ORM provides mechanism to configure ORM for your library projects.